Tuesday 18 March 2014

Losing Nearly 50 lbs Since November With LCHF

Before and after Before and after

What a change in only a few months! Fatima just e-mailed me her story:

I want to thank you for a great website. I’ve been doing LCHF since early November 2013 and will always stick to this diet, as this way both me and my stomach feel our best! I’ve lost almost 50 lbs (22 kg), and still have pounds to lose!

I wanted to share the before and after picture – only 5 months between the two pictures!

Again, thank you, and you may share the picture on your website!

Sincerely,

Fatima

Before and after Before and after

Congratulations, Fatima!

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com. Please let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

LCHF for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

Earlier on digestive issues

More weight and health stories


View the original article here