Thursday 20 March 2014

The Picture That Changed Everything

Before and after Before and after

Annelie Löfgren told her story on our Swedish Facebook page:

When I saw the picture to the left I decided that this had gone too far. This was in July 2012.

I’m so happy that I found LCHF. I’m so happy that I gave myself the chance to feel good!

Now I’m 88 lbs (40 kg) lighter since the summer of 2012. I’ve managed to squeeze in a pregnancy and son number three in between too! (A beloved little Theodor, whom in all likelihood wouldn’t exist, had I not found LCHF.)

Now I have the chance to live with them for a longer time! I also have the chance to stay longer in my profession as a hair dresser. Not finished yet, but soon! :)

Congratulations, Annelie!

LCHF for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

More weight and health stories

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com. Please let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.


View the original article here